Tuesday, 9 February 2016

Quick card

- and I don't normally make 'quick cards' :-) but wanted to get this in the post today.
I wanted to make a little card to send to a friend who is going through a very rough time at the moment (illness) - something simple, with a hand written message inside. 
Thinking about it, it could be adapted for a valentine's card.
I have inked the edge of the card, and although it doesn't show up in the photo I have painted some Wink of Stella onto  parts of the card. 
Not a good photo sorry, hard to get any decent light at the moment-grey clouds and rain as I type. It has a subtle sheen and sparkle in real life, and I'm really pleased with it :-)

2 comments:

  1. Really sweet card and I'm sure the card and the message inside will be much appreciated and lift spirits.

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete