Monday, 29 February 2016

Getting inky :-)

There's nothing I love better than starting with a blank sheet of white paper, and creating something original.

There have been some brilliant shows on Hochanda just recently- lots of stamping and inking techniques. Some I was familiar with, others have been new to me.

I was watching shows with Beverley Bee Crafty today, and was really inspired! I hot footed to my craft room, with my iPad, and crafted along to the programme.

For this sample piece, I blended 2 Distress inks, lay a stencil over the top, and lightly spritzed water over it. I gave it a minute to react with the ink, took off the  stencil and patted the whole thing with some kitchen roll. Voila! It's so pretty, I will be using it in a card very soon, and will post it on here when it's finished :-)  


No comments:

Post a Comment