Tuesday, 29 September 2015

Inky Doodles

I was so terribly sad to learn of the death of Sarah Busby, the founder of Inky Doodles. She designed the most beautiful polymer stamps, with a unique and quirky style. I never met her, but we did exchange some emails and she showed two of my cards using her stamps on her Facebook page, and was very complimentary about my work.

She was only in her late 40s, and her family must be devastated.
I thought I would share some of my work using her stamps, and I also intend to use some of her Christmas stamps for my cards this year, in memory of her.
Always seems so wrong to me that the good people in this life are taken early :-(
RIP Sarah x



2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of Sarah before, but I agree, it is devastating when someone is gone much earlier than normally expected, and if your cards are an example of her work, I agree there too. They are lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete