Wednesday, 26 August 2015

Welcome back Mr Mojo :-)

It's been ages since I made a card - but having bought a copy of Creative Stamping with the fab free stamps, and seen this image coloured by the talented Liz McGuire from Buttons for Brains I felt inspired to create this card, which is earmarked for my niece's birthday :)  I did pretty much replicate Liz's colouring as I liked hers so much.




I stamped the image in Versamark ink, and embossed with clear embossing powder. I coloured in using my Promarkers, and added a gemstone in the centre of the large flower, and some stickles in the centre of the smaller flowers. I stamped the sentiment at an angle, just for a change.  Ta dah!

I've got a feeling I'll now be joining the rank of the Procraftinators, and tedious household stuff will be taking a back seat!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. My household chores take a back seat fairly often. I'm always too busy making this or that. I do what absolutely must be done, but the rest can wait. I'm living what life I have left, and enjoying myself these days. :) Have lots of fun......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandra :) Very wise approach to life, I feel the same way too! Hope you are those adorable kitty cats are well

    ReplyDelete