Tuesday, 16 June 2015

Tiny :)

No crafting today - too busy tidying up my jungle of a garden!  It all got out of control when I was suffering with sciatica, but bit by bit I'm winning the battle.

Just had to share this beautiful photo of my 8 year old rescue cat, Tiny.  She had been dashing round playing with her toys, and decided to take a break with her 'Mousey'.  As you have no doubt gathered, I adore my little fur baby :)  She's a very tactile cat - if I pass her by, she always reaches out a paw to me, and adores spending time on my knee. When I go into the kitchen each morning (where she sleeps), she is always waiting for me on the unit just by the kitchen door, and insists on many face rubs before jumping down to the floor and waiting patiently by her food bowl. She's my little star :)


2 comments:

  1. How do you manage to keep her in the kitchen, and not in your bed, at night. Mine are all over me when I go to bed. I don't know if I could sleep without them now, I'm so used to them "covering" me. She's adorable, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I got her, I bought her a little igloo to sleep in and she took to it straightaway! Only place for it was the kitchen - her food and water bowls are in there. She just decided in that cat brain that that was where she wanted sleep. Just as well - she snores very loudly, so we may have fallen out if she'd slept on my bed! :)

    ReplyDelete