Sunday, 21 June 2015

A peek

Sneak peek, that is!

I don't do a lot of sewing these days, but decided to get some felt, a button, needle and thread out today. On Wednesday I will be spending the day with three friends on one of our crafty get together days. One of the ladies, Ros, is a very talented quilter, and always incorporates a little bit of sewing into cards, so I thought I'd have a little go too. On the day, we each make two cards, which we demo for the others to make. At the end of the day, we have then each made six very different things and learned some new ideas and techniques. The little pinwheel is something I picked up off Pinterest, so I'm now planning how to incorporate it into a card. Ribbon and buttons will be involved though! I will post the results later this week. 
Happy fathers day to all those who have their dads here to celebrate with, my thoughts go out to those who have lost their dads like myself. Fortunately I have many very happy memories :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment