Sunday, 10 May 2015

Crafty musings

I read a great article this morning which I could totally identify with - you can read it HERE

I think a lot of us who are crafters can identify with all those 10 benefits listed-I know I certainly can!

Retreating into my crafty space gives me an enormous sense of well-being. Yes, I may have brain overload with all the projects I want to both start and complete, but crafting has taught me patience and concentration, problem solving, creativity, and a real sense of achievement. I get to meet up with fellow crafters to share ideas and techniques, and have made some lovely friends online, some of whom I have gone on to meet in person.

Part of my crafty corner is completely self-indulgent - I enjoy being able to admire and also to be able to easily access my crafty stash, and also display some of the projects I have made and am currently working on. Yes, the dust in my house will have to wait patiently a little longer to be removed :-)









2 comments:

  1. I hear you loud and clear, and agree 100%. :)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandra - you too! :-)

    ReplyDelete