Sunday, 24 May 2015

Card and flowers

Enjoyed a crafting day with a friend this week - she had kindly extended their dining table, and we still managed to fill it to bursting with cards and papers and all the various crafting paraphernalia!!

This is one of my recent makes that I prepared for our crafting day. I set myself a challenge to use up scraps of paper, and think it worked out really well :-)


My next paper crafting passion seems to be flowers. I bought a paper crafting magazine which had a cutting die as a free gift. Hard to believe that this :-


- translates into these! 


I also treated myself to a lovely new punch this week, bit of a bargain! 


Enjoying some playing this weekend. I should have been visiting family today, but my sciatica is playing up again, making walking any distance quite difficult. Both driving, or walking round Manchester Picadilly rail station weren't going to work! The house is a tip, but who cares, there's always crafting :-)

1 comment:

  1. The card is lovely, as usual. I love that little flower gadget. That was quite a find. :)

    ReplyDelete