Monday, 23 March 2015

Birthday card

Just a simple card that I have made ready for my great niece's third birthday.


At the moment I am stuck at home with a bad back! I can't bend down, sit or stand for any length of time, and it is driving me nuts!! A week ago I bent down to pick something up from the floor, and felt something 'go' in my back. My physio said that I have pulled some muscles, and gave me exercises to do and did a bit of back manipulation. They are all sadists! However, I think finally today I can see a little bit of improvement, but the pain has been horrendous. 
Crafting is a wonderful diversion 
I love my new job, but I'm feeling really bad about having to stay off work this week. I did go in a couple of days after doing my back in thinking I would get by. However my manager soon gathered something was up, and I got sent home! I've only been working there for four weeks, but they have been incredibly supportive about it all, and told me to stay off until I am fully recovered. I'm missing the job and the lovely people I work with, but hopefully I will be well enough to go back soon.

2 comments:

  1. The little card is sweet, and I'm sure your Niece will love it.

    I'm so sorry to hear of your back injury. Having a bad/weak back myself, I have a little idea of what you must be suffering. It sure sucks, big time. Please do take care, and I hope you are well and back to being your "old" self very soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sandie - I am feeling like a creaking gate lol! It is finally starting to improve, thank goodness, I hate being limited in what I can do. Hope you are well :-)

    ReplyDelete