Saturday, 7 February 2015

Craft room tidy up

Well, the mass tidy up in my craft room continues! 
I seemed to have no end of little boxes storing various crafty bits and pieces, so when I went to IKEA last week I treated myself to 2 plain wooden storage boxes. I got a bit diverted from the tidying up, because I decided to decorate the boxes to match in with my room.
I painted the drawer fronts with some acrylic paint, and then I decided to do some stamping. I did rather splodge one of the stamps on one drawer fronts which is why there is a space-I have cleaned it off, giving it another coat of paint, and I'm now letting it dry before I stamp it again! I plan to add a little more second generation stamping to give the illusion of a background. Finally I will seal it with a coats of varnish to protect it. Much more fun than tidying up!!


No comments:

Post a Comment