Thursday, 29 May 2014

New toy!



- my shiny new Bigshot! :)


Until now I've used my faithful Cuttlebug, but decided I needed a machine with a bigger platform so I could emboss or cut out bigger dies, or several at once. So far I love it! Working out the sandwiches for different thicknesses of dies, but it seems very straightforward and, of course, plenty of youtube videos.  I've no need for an A4 machine, and am not interested in whining electronic machines which have more to go wrong. This will do me very nicely :)

Edited to add: Just cut out some shapes in thick felt - cut through it like butter. Very impressed!

My birthday present to me!


1 comment:

  1. You will have to make a few "demo" photos, to show me how it works and what it does. But if it helps you create lovely cards, then I'm glad you indulged yourself for your birthday. No better time to do it. I do every year. LOL

    ReplyDelete