Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Card for crafty day

Another card I made for our crafty get together day tomorrow.  As we make 6 cards throughout the day, we keep to fairly simple cards since time is limited. Everyone has different styles and ideas, so we come away with lots of new ideas.

For this one, I embossed this tree on to Coredinations card, and then lightly sanded it to reveal the paler inner core.  It was mounted onto coordinating paper, the extra being used to cut out two sizes of butterflies using a punch.  Finally, mounted onto Craft card, and a simple sentiment added.


2 comments:

  1. I totally love this card. I loved the tree popping up from the paper, the butterflies are adorable. Simple but very lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sandra :) I'll be posting pics of the lovely cards we made today shortly (probably tomorrow) We had a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete