Friday, 30 May 2014

Big Shot, dies and Distress Ink

Oh what fun I've had today :)

Love the Big Shot. It enabled me to cut out the shape from the front of my card, and the swirly leafy die on the front. I used 3 shades of Distress ink which I spritzed with water, and then swooshed the cut out through the ink. Dried it off, splattered water across it, blotted it, and dried it off. (My heart really is with all things messy!) Finally stamped the sentiment then assembled the card, adding the little butterfly.

This was one of those cards that just came together, and I was really pleased with it. Hope you like it :)




2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. So......that little "gizmo" cuts out the shapes for you??? Sounds great! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep - it cuts and embosses :). You can get fancy electronic machines for double or treble the price. Buying my simple one was a no brainer!

      Delete