Thursday, 20 February 2014

Tidy up time

It may not look much, but this clear floor is a first in my craftroom. Every papercrafter out there will relate to boxes of stash littering every surface, and spilling out onto the floor. It was getting to the point I was climbing over stuff to get to my desk. I almost felt like one of those folk in Hoarders - I could recognise the signs!!   It has been driving me nuts, and today was the day to get something done about it! Finding lost and forgotten treasures is, of course, a huge distraction, with much temptation to play and create... I managed to resist.
Perhaps losing my broadband connection today and being exasperated with the clutter was just what was needed to make me tackle the mayhem! Back online, but the tidying is nearly done.


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I guess losing your brodband was a plus this time. At least you made good use of your time, instead of sitting there moping about and doing nothing. :)

    ReplyDelete