Saturday, 15 February 2014

Inchies

This card was again made quite some time ago. 3 friends and I were having a cardmaking day, and this one was one of Cheryl's designs using inchie stamps (which as the name suggests, are stamps measuring one inch square)
A lot of lovely detail on the stamps, and if I recall correctly were inked up using Versafine ink, which really brings out that detail.
Such a simple card, using 3 stamped out images, some lace, ribbons and embellishments. Once stamped, the squares were very lightly 'distressed' around the edges with a coordinating Distress Ink.
Another technique I learned was using one or more of the inchies to create a border down one side of the inner paper - so effective!

Really enjoying going through all my cards both to photograph them and re-discover ideas and techniques.  I have even started clearing up my disorganised craftroom and now have a desk to work on again!

See you tomorrow x





No comments:

Post a Comment