Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Happy birthday


A different style again!  I've realised I don't have one particular style I like, I seem to like lots of different ones. Maybe it's to do with the fact that I'm a Gemini, and have a bit of a grasshopper mind!
This one uses a digistamp which I coloured with my Promarkers. I cut it out with a Spellbinders die, as well as one in mauve. (Haven't used my dies in ages, so it has been fun re-discovering them).  I had some pretty background paper in my stash, and mounted it on mirri board. I have a bit of a button addiction, so this was a good excuse to use a pretty spotted one and tie a bow made of twine.
I was really pleased with this one and will probably make variations of it.

3 comments:

  1. And how cute is that? Just adorable. Great for a child, I should think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It is earmarked for one of my little great nieces :)

    ReplyDelete