Sunday, 15 December 2013

Canvas


This is my first ever attempt at a canvas!  I had this plain white canvas for months and never quite dared to get started, but decided one day to go for it!
I applied a layer of gesso to the canvas, and overstamped a range of patterns, flowers etc with both Archival and Distress inks. I added various cut out dies, wooden embellishments, paper flowers, pins and even a bit of lace.  To the die cut in the middle (which actually covers up a bit of a mess I made!) I added some frantage which adds dimension and sparkle.  Actually this iphone photo doesn't do it all justice as the colours are subtle and pretty.
I'd really love some feedback on this and would welcome any comments!

Pam x

3 comments:

  1. I think it's absolutely gorgeous Pam. It has a "Victorian" look and feel to it, very romantic in a way, definitely for a woman. A beautiful card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely comments Sandie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very pretty Pam and as Sandra says has a lovely vintage feel. Hope you have a great Christmas,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete