Monday, 2 September 2013

Back!

Blogger still continues to puzzle and confuse me!  I have been trying for AGES to get back on here and had just about given up hope, when a fellow blogger explained how I could retrieve my account and ta-da!  I'm back!

Where to start.....

Well, here's a card I made for a friend's birthday using my current favourite stamps from Indy Doodles.  I printed the background using a silicone stamp with distress ink, and all the other bits and bobs were made from stamps in the same set. I'd posted it on Facebook, and a friend's husband asked me to make one for his wife's birthday in her favourite colour lilac. Happy to do so!



I love Inky Doodles stamps - they are great quality, and I've found the 'stitching' stamp really useful to edge cards. And of course, some organza ribbon finishes things off nicely.
I hope I find my way back in here this week - lots more to share :)

Pam x

3 comments:

  1. You got very lucky. Google and Blogger so confused me, I lost my blog after 7 years. So I had to start a new one. Oh well, life moves on, and I didn't let it stop me, so I guess that's all that matters. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandie :) So pleased to hear from you, have been worried since your blog disappeared!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where can I find your new blog?
      Best wishes, Pam

      Delete