Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Birthday card update

As promised, a better photo of the card I posted about yesterday, the card I've made for my brother's birthday.
It's still not a great photo - just cannot get used to my new Fujifilm camera and seem incapable of taking a half decent close up shot of anything. I so wish I hadn't given away my older model, which took the most superb photos :(   Ah well, maybe I'll get used to this eventually.

Without more ado, here's the photo:-

It all looks very flat - you can't see the raised embossed detail on the Coredinations card unfortunately, so you'll have to take my word for it!  I'm really pleased with the 'real life' version - think my brother will be too :)

2 comments:

  1. This is super Pam, bet he'll love it.

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah - thanks Liz. I'm very rusty, but this has given the impetus to get going again!

      Pam x

      Delete