Monday, 8 April 2013

Back - finally!

Well - what can I say?  It's been far too long, don't know where this year has gone.  What with recovering from surgery, touch of the winter blues, returning to work part time and a big dose of procrastination, little crafting has been done.  And too much time on Pinterest too!

So - having abandoned the craft room in recent times, it was time for a blitz in there.  As all papercrafters know, we accumulate so much stash, which gets piled up and forgotten about, and it all becomes too much.

I needed some new shelving, and hit upon a great little unit from Argos - very easy self assembly. It fits beautifully at the back of my deep office desk, and still leaves me a lot of room to create. I've stored all the stuff I use most often on there - tools, inks, glues, stickles etc - used to drive me mad keep having to get up to find them each time.  No doubt these shelves will soon get filled up haha!

So, major blitz has been done, stash has been put away (ooh and I found so many lovely goodies I'd forgotten I had!) so let the creating commence!  Wednesday will be my chance to play in there - have got a lovely idea for my brothers' birthday card, so will be starting work on that

See you soon!  Trying to work out how to upload photos using Google+ !!

PS Finally worked out how to upload photos with Google+ - couple of pics to show my new shelf unit - got it from Argos. Yay!





5 comments:

  1. Right - so no excuses. I will be back here Wednesday night and there had better be a card!!

    Good that you are feeling a little better and a crafty tidy up always brings back Mr Mojo!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Liz!!

      I shall be back Weds evening!!

      Pam x

      Delete
  2. Welcome back. Glad you are feeling better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you are back on the crafty side of life, hope the job is going well, love the shelves might have to get some myself.
    Sheilagh : )

    ReplyDelete