Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Christmas card

After much fiddling and faffing, I finished off my Christmas card, using the Sizzix framelits kit. I love this kit - lots of individual stamps with the appropriate sized dies to cut out and emboss.
For my tree embellishments I used a mixture of stamped 'baubles', card candi, brads, stickles, and a button :) it was great fun to make - just like decorating a real Christmas tree!
Sorry if the picture on my last post caused any confusion - it was a pic of the kit.

Must get my camera out and stop using my iphone to take photos.  Meanwhile off to rescue Tiny from under the bed - some early fireworks being set off, and she hates the loud bangs. Me too!




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Pam, and what a great way to use up all your tiny buttons and whatnots!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is completely adorable.
    And pay no attention to me, mistaking the kit in your last post, for a finished card. That just goes to show you how ignorant I am about this craft. Oh well, I'm sure I'll learn a lot just reading your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete