Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Cat with attitude!

This morning, my Sizzix framelits set arrived - couldn't wait to start playing..



Tiny however had other ideas. We had the usual rush to get to the chair in my crafting room. As usual, she won - and was evicted.  Having chosen which cardstock I'd be using for the tree, and stamped and cut it out, she then really got cross. A cat cross? Oh yes, cat owners reading this will know exactly what I mean!  She kept running round making cross-cat noises, a real indignant "hmmpphhh" noise, and eyeballing me. Scampering off, then tearing round.  I've given up for now - maybe I'll get some peace later when she's having a siesta!

1 comment:

  1. The recipients of your cards must feel very special, knowing that each one was made just for them, and a little love is in every one. I like your card very much. I never would have thought of using small circles to make a tree, but it really works! :)

    ReplyDelete