Thursday, 18 October 2012

Atchoo!

Don't know where this cold came from - non stop sneezing today, and my cat nearly jumped a mile at the last explosive sneeze haha!

Can't concentrate on any inkiness today, so have been indulging myself watching Create and Craft tv (love seeing all the demos), visiting my favourite blogs, and also the Pinterest boards I follow.  My 'want to make' list is getting ever longer!

A new company inkydoodles.co.uk was on Create and Craft tv today. Beautiful clear stamps, and lovely simple designs. Sometimes less really is more - have sent off for a set of their 'little birdie' stamps and looking forwards to what I can make with them.  Do check out their website www.inkydoodles.co.uk and be sure to have a look at their gallery.

OK, back to the TV and the box of paper hankies lol ...

3 comments:

  1. Cheers for the twitter tip! Hope you feel better soon,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks Liz - think it's been a head cold, now thankfully on its way out! Glad you put your name forward for the 'heads up' I sent you - fingers crossed for you! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you have been "under the weather" a bit, but hope you are back to yourself soon.

    Your hand-made cards are gorgeous. Loved the Halloween card especially, as well as the one with the little Bluebird. I wish I had learned this when I was a younger woman, because I know I would have enjoyed it immensely.

    I've been absent from my blog because I've been so busy knitting gifts, that can't be shared. Frustrating, but they must get done. I'm trying to get some things to share soon. Working hard on it, honest. Love hearing from you, always. :)

    ReplyDelete