Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Bad blogger returns!

I don't know where my time goes to - since I took redundancy, my days seem full, and I can't think how I ever found time to work.

One thing I have done is to finally sort out my spare room, which was a 'work in progress' for way too long.  It literally was stacked with boxes which all needed going through - stuff to donate, stuff to put in the wheelie bin, and other 'stuff' that I really needed.  I have a wall of bookshelves which were overflowing and untidy, craft stuff stacked up and hard to get to, a desk piled high with 'stuff'.... you get the picture!  Finally I have a space that feels soooo good.....


After weeks of sorting and tidying, I finally have a creative space - yay!  I can't wait to get crafting again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment