Sunday, 18 March 2012

Some new cards

I recently went on a half day course at my favourite craft shop - the Stampers Gallery in Tarleton in Lancashire.  There are always a maximum of 6 people in the course, so we each get lots of tutor time and attention :)  I enjoy going there - in fact I've got 2 scrapbooking courses lined up for next month.
This time we did a few very different cards - this one involved recycling a round cheese box! 


I liked this next one - just a very plain card, but very effective


This next card was fun to make - it folds up neatly and when opened it reveals interesting little pockets and tags



Courses are good - I get to step outside of my comfort zone, and use colours, materials and techniques I'm either not familiar with or would usually avoid.  I'd make each of these again, in different colours.

Back soon, thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment