Sunday, 19 June 2011

Hello again!

Well tonight I'm going to round up some card making stuff ready for a course on Tuesday, and still need to plan out 2 cards to make on Wednesday.  There are 4 of us meeting on Weds, and we're each going to demo 2 cards and bring the materials to make them.  That way, we're sharing lots of ideas and will come home inspired to be creative!
I really need these 2 days - last week turned out to be a stressful one for lots of reasons, especially getting the news that a dear friend had had a bad fall and was in hospital with a broken arm and shattered wrist!  I'm going to make her a get well card - she's so enthusiastic and full of praise about my efforts.
More later this week - please keep following, as I hope to have some lovely cards to share soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment