Friday, 13 May 2011

Thank you card

Have had no time - or opportunity - for card making and blogging this past week.  My broadband connection went down again a week ago, and I've had the mother of all battles with my ISP to get it restored.  It's been a total pain! Thankfully I'm going to a new ISP next week who are much more reliable and reputable :)

However, I'm back.  I received this lovely hand made card from a friend this week.  We'd had a fun day with another friend making wedding invitations for her sons' forthcoming wedding. Lots of fun, I so enjoyed. It's so lovely receiving something hand made, and I love the choice of fresh, spring colours in this card

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it lovely receiving handmade cards when you've made so many yourself? :)

    Hope your internet is sorted out soon.

    There is a blog award for you over on my blog;

    http://stephanie-emma.blogspot.com/2011/05/blog-award.html

    xxx

    ReplyDelete