Friday, 22 April 2011

2 more cards

Couple of cards here that I made some time ago :-






This is one of the Christmas cards I made.  I put the white and peach card through the cuttlebug, and cut out the stamped image of the angel. She was coloured in with my beloved promarkers, and I added some dimension medium to her wings, and scattered on some very fine glitter.








I used my favourite cupcake rubber stamp on this card. Coloured them in with promarkers, and added some dimension medium to the cherries - they looked very realistic and ready to eat when I'd done :)
I mounted it on some spotty paper (free in a magazine) and then onto some silver mirriboard.  A few beads and an outline sticker sentiment completed it.  When I made this card, I wasn't too confident about stamping a sentiment directly onto the card, so took the easy way out!

No comments:

Post a Comment